Hi and welcome to the Sue Peaple Trust,
The Sue Peaple Trust exists to empower those on the autistic spectrum by
- Funding Small Community Based projects within rural and urban settings.
- Supporting bursaries to education and medical professionals who will then spread greater community awareness of the ‘autistic spectrum’.
- Funding child access to helpful initiatives like Riding for the Disabled, Forest Schools etc
- Working with existing charities to fund help lines and advocacy services etc
- Making one off grants to establish autism friendly areas within libraries, clinics and similar community venues.
- Acting as an idea exchange for those blessed with children and young people ‘on the spectrum’
- Background? See ‘Beginnings’
‘When a family focuses on ability instead of disability, all things are possible’
DONATION? We have a page for you! 100%. Even though the UK £ is featured, you can change the country and guarantee your currency is credited. Thank you.