Hi and welcome to the Sue Peaple Trust,
The Sue Peaple Trust exists to empower those on the autistic spectrum by
- Funding Small Community Based projects within rural and urban settings.
- Supporting bursaries to education and medical professionals who will then spread greater community awareness of the ‘autistic spectrum’.
- Funding child access to helpful initiatives like Riding for the Disabled, Forest Schools etc
- Working with existing charities to fund help lines and advocacy services etc
- Making one off grants to establish autism friendly areas within libraries, clinics and similar community venues.
- Acting as an idea exchange for those blessed with children and young people ‘on the spectrum’
- Background? See ‘Beginnings’
At present June 2022 we are not taking donations until further notice. Please do not attempt to donate via any Twitter or Facebook links which may not be genuine.
‘When a family focuses on ability instead of disability, all things are possible’